FULL FACE VS. A-PLATE PROFILES
- The two most common drum sprocket tooth profiles are the A-plate and full face styles. Both are available based on your application design and come pre-assembled with a shaft and pillow block bearing if requested.
STYLES BROKEN DOWN
- Based on shaft size Tsubaki will provide specific hubs and bushings as standard on both drum sprockets and shaft assemblies taking away any guesswork so you can have the confidence that you are receiving the most accurate sprocket available. Tsubaki also offers a variety of hub styles from finished bores, bushed style or keyless locking. Tsubaki will build-to-suit.
STYLE 1 Style 1 for bores up to 3-15/16”.
STYLE 2 Style 2 Double hub plates are required for bores greater than 4”. Split Taper bushings are standard for single style hubs.
STYLE 3 Style 3 STYLE 3 For ease of installation XTB type bushings are suggested for double hub construction
|Single||1-7/16” to 3-15/16”||S1|
|4” to 4-15/16”||U1|
|5” to 5-15/16”||W1|
|Multi||1-7/16” to 2-15/16”||XTB30|
|3” to 3-7/16”||XTB35|
|3-1/2” to 3-15/16”||XTB40|
|4” to 4-7/16”||XTB45|
- Tsubaki offers fully assembled shaft assemblies with sprockets, bearings and couplings to aid in reducing installation time and costs associated with downtime.
Replacing shrunk fit components can be costly. Complete shaft assemblies reduce installation costs. Split to bolt sprockets reduce future maintenance costs.
- Finished bore – Slip-Fit & Heat Shrunk
- Split-Taper, Taper-Lock & QD Bushing
- Split to Bolt
- Idler Sprockets (Bearing/Urethane/Bronze/Other)
- Keyless locking (e.g. Power-Lock)
- Bearing Installation